Memorial Day is fast approaching and the temperature in NYC hit 80 degrees today. It can only mean one thing – frozen yogurt weather is back!
In honor of summer (almost) arriving we’re focusing on one of our favorite warm weather spots, Pinkberry. The frozen yogurt chain has some of the best, and most refreshing, desserts around. With Delivery.com, you can have their delicious frozen yogurt right to your door. Best of all? There are nine, yes nine, Pinkberry location on Delivery.com.
Check them all out below, and start your summer with an order now!
- Columbia (2873 Broadway, New York, NY)
- Columbus Circle (330 W. 58th St., New York, NY)
- Midtown East (1039 Second Ave., New York, NY)
- Columbus Ave (313 Columbus Ave., New York, NY)
- Gramercy (350 Third Ave., New York, NY)
- Greenwich Village (177 Bleecker St., New York, NY)
- Chelsea (170 Eighth Ave., New York, NY)
- Upper East Side (1577 Second Ave., New York, NY)
- Hell’s Kitchen (596 Ninth Ave., New York, NY)
Powered by Facebook Comments