What’s new this week at Delivery.com?
Italian in Los Angeles, a great healthy lunch spot in Cambridge, Brazilian and Cuban at one place in NYC, and our personal favorite: an all-breakfast, all the time restaurant. Pancakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Yes, please!
Check out these new spots, and see what else is new at Delivery.com by searching for restaurants and stores in your neighborhood.
- Robbie Mac’s in Sherman Oaks, CA: (14502 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA) Order pizza, pasta, sandwiches and more from this Italian spot in Sherman Oaks.
- Boloco in Cambridge, MA: (71 Mount Auburn St., Cambridge, MA) This Cambridge restaurant, which specializes in sandwiches, salads, wraps and smoothies, is the perfect place for a healthy lunch.
- All American Pancake House in NYC: (2282 Broadway, New York, NY) Breakfast-lovers on the Upper West Side will like this new place, which serves pancakes, French toast, and other morning staples all day (and night!) long.
- Favela Cubana in NYC: (543 LaGuardia Pl., New York, NY) Get a taste of Brazil and Cuba when you order from this Greenwich Village restaurant, which serves delicious dishes from both cuisines.
- Ruffino’s Spaghetti House in Arlington, VA: (4763 Lee Hwy., Arlington, VA) There’s much more than spaghetti (though the pasta is pretty great) at this Italian spot in Arlington.
Powered by Facebook Comments