It’s Monday, and we’re kicking off the week like we always do here at Delivery.com – with some great new merchants!
This week, we’re excited to introduce a classic Chinese restaurant in Los Angeles, a popular BBQ spot in Salt Lake City and a great place for Indian food in Seattle. What else? If you’re in Brooklyn, we’ve added a new Thai spot in your neighborhood, and Hoboken gets a tasty place for pub fare.
The best way to welcome these new merchants (or any of the restaurants we’ve recently added to Delivery.com) is to place an order. So, click through to their menus and start thinking about lunch!
- China Wok in Los Angeles, CA: (1527 Crenshaw Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) When you’re craving Chinese food delivery, this Los Angeles restaurant will hit the spot.
- Sugar House Barbecue in Salt Lake City, UT: (2207 South 700 East, Salt Lake City, UT) The Memphis-style barbecue has earned this Salt Lake City restaurant the title of best barbecue in Utah!
- Qazis Indian Curry House in Seattle, WA: (473 N. 36th St., Seattle, WA) Order delicious Indian food, like tandoori, curry and lassi, from this Seattle spot.
- HopHap in Brooklyn, NY: (204 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY) Get Thai food delivered to your door when you order from this Brooklyn restaurant. Our pick? The Spicy Basil Fried Rice.
- Village Pourhouse in Hoboken, NJ: (205 1st St., Hoboken, NJ) This bar and grill in Hoboken has some great pub fare, including burgers, sandwiches, and awesome appetizers, like Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders.
Powered by Facebook Comments