Sad that the weekend is over? Cheer up! You’ve got a three-day weekend coming up (Happy early Fourth of July!) and we’ve got a bunch of new places for you to order from. See? Monday isn’t so bad after all.
This week we have added a local Mexican spot in Queens, a pizza place perfect for Harvard students, and a Thai restaurant in Santa Monica, that caters to the stars, but is also ready to take your order now.
Check them out below and place your order today!
- Yummy Taco in Astoria, NY: (4814 Broadway, Astoria, NY) The burritos are delicious, the fajitas are tasty, and the tacos are, yep, yummy at this Mexican restaurant in Astoria, Queens.
- Zingers in Denver, CO: (2075 S. University Blvd., Denver, CO) University of Denver students can now order chicken wings, chicken nuggets, chicken sandwiches, and more (including some non-chicken items).
- Crazy Dough’s Pizza Co. in Cambridge, MA: (36 JFK St., Cambridge, MA) Perfect pizza, calzones, salads, and sandwiches are all on the menu at this Cambridge restaurant, located right near Harvard Square.
- Star of Siam in Santa Monica, CA: (3133 Lincoln Blvd., Santa Monica, CA) This local Thai joint in Santa Monica delivers everything from Chicken Satay to Coconut Ice Cream.
- The Embankment in Jersey City, NJ: (234 10th St., Jersey City, NJ) Even the Tater Tots at this Jersey City restaurant have a special twist – these are a combo of cheddar, Gruyere, and mozzarella mixed with bacon, and are the perfect addition to the Prime Burger.
Powered by Facebook Comments