We’re kicking off this wonderful four-day work week the best way we know how – by bringing you even more new restaurants to order from online!
This week’s newest additions include a great fried chicken spot, a taqueria, and a classic pizza place, and will definitely help spice up your ordering routine.
Try out one (or more!) of these new merchants for yourself by ordering online at Delivery.com today.
- David Burke at Bloomingdales in NYC: (1000 3rd Ave., New York, NY) This sandwich, salad, and soup shop is the perfect place to pop in during a shopping spree. Now you can get their delicious dishes, like the Lobster Cobb Salad or Summer Gazpacho, even when you’re not at Bloomingdales!
- Hill Country Chicken in NYC: (1123 Broadway, New York, NY) Hill Country branches out from BBQ at this fried chicken spot, where you can order chicken by the piece, on a sandwich, or over a salad. Don’t forget to order some sides, a slice of pie for dessert, and a beer to wash it all down.
- Lucky Buddha in Thornwood, NY: (1008 Broadway, Thornwood, NY) This Asian fusion restaurant serves up some great lunch deals. Check out their Hibachi Lunch, Japanese Lunch Box, or Wok & Grill Lunch Platters, which include tasty-sounding dishes like the Mango Grilled Shrimp Lunch.
- David’s Pizza in Quincy, MA: (218 W. Squantam St., Qunicy, MA) This pizza place in Qunicy, MA serves up all your favorite Italian classics from slices to sandwiches to pasta, but the best part of their menu has to be the Deals section. Two large pies for $15.99? Yes, please.
- Taco Loco Taqueria in Folsom, CA: (195 Blue Ravine Rd., Folsom, CA) Classic Mexican fare is on the menu at this taqueria near Sacramento. From tacos to burritos, and enchiladas to tostadas, this spot has a ton of options, and also has a catering menu that’s perfect for parties.
Powered by Facebook Comments