Summer lunches can be tough. Lately we’ve been eating salads, salads, and more salads to stay cool. All the greens are definitely good for you, but we think it’s time to switch it up. Good thing we’re adding new restaurants to Delivery.com every day!
These restaurants, just a few of the new additions to Delivery.com, will definitely help add some variety to your lunch routine, whether you’re in Dallas, Manhattan, Los Angeles, Miami or Brooklyn.
Don’t see anything in your neighborhood here? Head over to Delivery.com and enter your address to see what’s new near you!
- Eat the World in Dallas, TX: (8530 Abrams Rd., Dallas, TX) The name of this Dallas restaurant doesn’t lie. Their menu covers the globe, with everything from enchiladas to jambalaya to Greek salad.
- Nanoosh in NYC: (111 University Pl., New York, NY) The delicious, light Mediterranean fare, like hummus, salads, and wraps, at this New York spot is perfect for the hot days of summer. P.S. We’ve also just added Nanoosh’s Madison Ave. location.
- Dolores Restaurant & Bakery in Los Angeles, CA: (11407 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) This diner and bakery in Los Angeles serves up breakfast all day long, mouth-watering sandwiches, and delicious desserts.
- Che Pasta in Miami, FL: (401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL) From Spaghetti and Meatballs to Fettucine Alfredo, this Miami restaurant has all your favorite pastas – and pizza too!
- The Burger Guru in Brooklyn, NY: (98 Berry St., Brooklyn, NY) It’s all burgers all the time at this Brooklyn restaurant. The Burger Guru serves up unique cheeseburgers, like an elk burger, with tasty fries.
Powered by Facebook Comments