Hot hot hot temperatures have been hitting most of the country for the past week, and we’re battling them the only way we know how – by staying out of the kitchen, and staying on Delivery.com.
This week’s new merchants include a sushi spot in DC, a BBQ restaurant in Florida, and even a wine shop in NYC, and all of them have dishes (or drinks!) that will keep you cool.
So, step away from the oven, check out these menus and stay cool by ordering online.
- Umi Japanese Cuisine in Washington DC: (2625 Connecticut NW Ave., Washington, DC) This Japanese restaurant in Washington DC serves sushi, sashimi and other cool Japanese fare, like seaweed salad, that is perfect for this hot weather.
- Kitchenette in NYC: (156 Chambers St., New York, NY) The homestyle cooking at this Tribeca spot in NYC is great for breakfast (2 Eggs on a Biscuit), lunch (Mac & Cheese BLT) or dinner (Chicken Spinach Mushroom Burger). Their milkshakes don’t look too bad either!
- Red’s Backwoods BBQ in Boca Raton, FL: (134 W Palmetto Park Rd., Boca Raton) This Florida restaurant has St. Louis Style Ribs, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, and every other kind of delicious barbecue dish you could want.
- Crazy Pepper in San Francisco, CA: (2257 San Jose Ave., San Francisco) Nothing beats classic Chinese food delivery, and this San Francisco spot does it right.
- Puro Wine in NYC: (161 Grand St., New York. NY) Delivery.com isn’t just for food. Order reds, whites, and everything in between at this local Lower East Side wine shop.
Powered by Facebook Comments