We’re kicking off this month with some new merchants!
For us, August is the ultimate summer month, which means hot temperatures, as much pool or beach time as we can get, and definitely no cooking. If you feel the same, these new merchants will help you stay out the kitchen so you can soak up these last week summer.
- Paris Creperie in Brookline, MA: (278 Harvard St., Brookline, MA) Crepes are perfect for every meal – from breakfast to dessert – according to this Brookline restaurant. Make sure to pair your crepe with one of their signature drinks, like the Nutella Latte!
- Terri in NYC: (60 W 23rd St., New York, NY) This Flatiron spot specializes in super healthy vegetarian and organic food. Whether you opt for a smoothie, salad, or sandwich, a meal from Terri will fill you up and leave you feeling good.
- Tara’s Himalayan Cuisine in Los Angeles, CA: (10855 Venice Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Hungry for something different? Try the Nepalese food at this Los Angelese restaurant, which serves dishes like Momo, a Tibetan dumpling, and Himalayan Iced Tea.
- Toni’s Pizza & Organic Pasta (455 N Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, IL) This Italian restaurant in Chicago serves thin crust pizza, Chicago style pizza (of course), and pasta dishes, topped with organic, homemade sauces.
- Astoria’s Finest Bagels (3306 Ditmars Blvd., Astoria, NY) There’s nothing like New York bagels. This bagel shop in Astoria, Queens serves freshly bagels topped with whatever you want.
Visit delivery.com on social media at Facebook and Twitter
Powered by Facebook Comments