It was a busy – and active – weekend here in NYC. We worked hard handing out tons of gift cards at Summer Streets, but you all worked even harder! You guys biked, skated, and ran up and down Park Ave. – stopping quickly to enter to win a bike and $100 gift card from us – and must have worked up some serious appetites.
If you’re still feeling hungry from all you did this weekend, an order from one of these new merchants should do the the trick.
And if you missed us at Summer Streets, don’t worry. We’ll be back it again next Saturday!
- Artichoke Basille’s Pizza in NYC: (328 E 14th St., New York, NY) The popular pizza place, best known for its signature artichoke slice, is now available on Delivery.com. Bonus: You can also order sweets like zeppoles, fried oreos, and funnel cake for delivery.
- Fuel in NYC: (683 Ninth Ave., New York NY) Healthy meets delicious at this New York restaurant. Everything from their breakfasts to their wraps and even their pizzas has a nutritious twist.
- The Original Front Room in San Francisco, CA: (1550 California St., San Francisco, CA) There is something for everyone at this San Francisco restaurant, which serves everything from salads to pasta, but specializes in Brazilian fare like Feijoada.
- Boar’s Nest Eatery in Boston, MA: (75 Kneeland St., Boston, MA) This Boston deli is a great place for a quick lunch. Go for a classic like the BLT, or opt for one of their signature sandwiches, like the Hot Mama – buffalo chicken, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, and blue cheese.
- Roly Poly Sandwiches in Baltimore, MD: (7 N Calvert St., Baltimore, MD) The sandwich creations at this Baltimore spot come packed with tasty ingredients. We’d try the California Hummer – hummus, provolone, lettuce, tomato, avocado, carrots, cucumber, green pepper, alfalfa sprouts and sesame dressing on a whole wheat tortilla.
Powered by Facebook Comments