Tacos are one of our summer staples. If you feel the same way, you’re going to love our merchant of the week, Cascabel Taqueria.
Cascabel is a casual Mexican restaurant with two locations in NYC’s Upper East Side. Though they serve all kinds of South of the border fare, their tacos should definitely be the first thing you order. Here are just a few of the taco choices at Cascabel:
- Pescado – Crispy yellowfin tuna belly, hearts of palm, olives, and onions.
- Chorizo – House-made Mexican spiced sausage, smoked paprika, onion, and cilantro.
- Carnitas – Slow-roasted Berkshire pork, pickled red onion, roasted chili de arbol, and crispy rice
If tacos aren’t your thing, well, you should probably give these a try anyway. They made just change your mind. But if tacos really aren’t your thing, opt for one of Cascabel’s other tasty dishes, like the Guacamole, Queso Fundido, or Pollo Asado Dinner Plate.
Some tips for when you places your first order at Cascabel:
1. Whatever you order to eat, don’t forget to get some drinks as well. Cascabel’s menu includes beers and wines that are perfect pairings for their spicy Mexican cooking.
2. The Churros (3 for $1) are the perfect way to end a meal.
3. They also serve brunch on the weekends. Don’t miss out on their Chilaquiles topped with fried eggs.
4. They deliver to all of Manhattan. Yep, everywhere.
Cascabel Taqueria | 1538 2nd Ave., New York, NY
Cascabel Taqueria | 2799 Broadway, New York, NY
Powered by Facebook Comments