What’s new in your neighborhood this week? Here are just a few of the brand new spots we’ve added to Delivery.com in the last week. We have pizza places in San Francisco and New York, sandwich spots in LA and Queens, and a Japanese restaurant in Brooklyn.
See what else is new by entering your address at Delivery.com and checking who delivers to you!
- Cable Car Pizza in San Francisco, CA: (464 Broadway, San Francisco, CA) This San Francisco pizza place has pies named after the some of the city’s famous neighborhoods. The Fisherman’s Wharf Pizza comes topped with shrimp, clams and garlic.
- Lunch Box Cafe and Juice Bar in Astoria, Queens: (2517 Astoria Blvd., Astoria, NY) This Queens restaurant serves all kinds of sandwiches – from breakfast sandwiches, to burgers, to wraps – plus juices and smoothies too.
- Qoo Robata in Brooklyn, NY: (367 Metropolitan Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Order sushi and other tasty Japanese fare, including Udon, Yakitori, and Robata from this Brooklyn restaurant.
- Sandwich Shop in Los Angeles, CA: (531 W 6th St., Los Angeles, CA) This Los Angeles sandwich spot has classics, like Turkey or Ham, but we’d go with one of their signature sandwiches, like the French Onion.
- Abruzzi Pizzeria in NYC: (707 9th Ave., New York, NY) This Midtown pizza place has classic New York style pies, and offers whole wheat crust for healthy eaters.
Powered by Facebook Comments