Rainy weather (in NYC, at least), the official end of summer, and returning from a three day weekend can make for a tough start of the week. Let us help you ease back into the swing of things with some new merchants!
These five restaurants are new to Delivery.com, and ready to take your order. You’re staying dry and getting delicious food delivered to your door? This week is looking better already!
- Showdogs in San Francisco, CA: (1020 Market St. San Francisco, CA) This San Francisco restaurant will change the way you think about hotdogs with their all natural, organic sausages, like the House Wild Boar or Natural Beef Chili Dog.
- Burger House in NYC: (820 Broadway, New York, NY) Burgers and sandwiches are the specialties at the Burger House. Order a classic Cheeseburger, a spicy Cheddar Jalapeno Burgers, or one of their signature sandwiches.
- Cafe of India in Washington DC: (4909 Wisconsin NW Ave., Washington, DC) Order Indian food from this DC restaurant, which serves everything from Chicken Biryani to Chana Saag.
- Van Dam Diner in Long Island City, NY: (4555 Can Dam St., Long Island City, NY) Order all your classic diner favorites, from breakfasts to triple-decker sandwiches, at this Queens diner.
- China Wok in Los Angeles, CA: (11279 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA) Whether your favorite Chinese dish is Wonton Soup, Pork Fried Rice, or Lo Mein, you can order it online at this Chinese restaurant in LA.
Powered by Facebook Comments