Want to join the Delivery.com team? We’re hiring interns for the Fall semester! If you’re looking to gain some experience in sales and marketing, or graphic design, check out theses positions and send us an email today.
Graphic Design Intern
As a Graphic Design Intern at Delivery.com, you will be an integral part of our marketing team, and have the opportunity to acquire design experience at a growing, online company.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary responsibility will be to work under the Art Director on all design aspects of the site, in addition to an assortment of web and print design projects. These projects can include website pages, banner ads, marketing and advertising materials, company presentations, and more.
- Must be eligible to receive college credit.
- Sophomore, junior or senior (Graphic design students preferred)
- Must submit portfolio/website
- Proficient in Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with PowerPoint
- HTML and CSS skills preferred (not required)
- Ability to work on a variety of projects at once, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, creative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
Interested? Email email@example.com today.
Sales & Marketing Intern
We are looking for a sales and marketing intern to help spread the word about Delivery.com. The sales and marketing intern will work to create brand awareness, assist with targeted marketing initiatives, and and help with conceptualizing, planning, and executing events. As a member of the Delivery.com team, our interns will also gain knowledge of how an e-commerce site operates and expands its services.
- Assist with marketing Delivery.com through events and sponsorships
- Research key channels in your market to promote Delivery.com
- Assist in conceptualizing and executing various collateral item to help strengthen our brand
- Maintain relations with current client base and help maximize their online presence
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Powered by Facebook Comments