Are you a Twitter addict? Always on Facebook? Love Foursquare? Then you might like something we’ve recently added to Delivery.com. Now, when you order at Delivery.com, you can tell your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter. Here’s how it works:
1. Log in to your Delivery.com account and click the Facebook Connect button in the top right.
2. Click “Allow” when you see the Facebook request for permission window pop up.
3. After you order, a Facebook window will automatically appear. Type in whatever you want to tell your friends where you’re ordering from and what you’re getting.
If Twitter is your thing (or if you’d rather not use Facebook connect), sharing is just as easy.
1. Place your order like usual.
2. On the confirmation page, click on the Twitter or Facebook icon and share away!
Where else on Delivery.com can you share? When you redeem your points for a prize, gift card, or donation, now you tell your friends on Facebook or Twitter. Who could keep the news of a brand new Delivery.com Snuggie to themselves?
If you’re the kind of person who can’t help posting pictures of every meal you eating, or telling your friends about the latest restaurant you tried, these new features are just for you. Try them out by sharing your Delivery.com order today!
Powered by Facebook Comments