The Regional Manager will be responsible for all aspects of growing and maintaining market share within their coverage area, and will be required to possess a detailed understanding of our core products, services, internal processes, and trends & sentiment within their local markets. This position will work closely with the heads of Operations, Marketing, and Sales to develop a strategy relevant to their markets, recruit & train affiliates, and will also spend a meaningful portion of their time directly selling a variety of services & products to merchants, corporations, hotels, and other businesses within their coverage area. It is important that the candidate also be able to maintain accurate records of daily activities, merchant trends, and industry trends.
This is a salaried position, compensated at market competitive rates, that includes full benefits, including health, dental, 401(k).
- Communication and consensus building across departments
- Ability to influence across departments without formal authority
- Basic understanding of business principles and operations
- Ability to find creative solutions to surmount obstacles
- Clear and concise communications across a variety of media
- Strong negotiating skills across a variety of levels including external constituents (vendors, partners, customers, etc.)
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks, and organize their time efficiently
- Ability to work as part of cross functional team as well as independently
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Online and/or local sales experience preferred.
- Enthusiastic personality & relentless determination.
- Expertise in specific verticals a plus (e.g. restaurants, retailers, etc.).
- Foreign language skills a plus (Spanish, French, Chinese/Mandarin).
- Knowledge of restaurant or retail operations and marketing a plus.
- Must be willing to travel within regional coverage area.
- Recommendations must be made available upon request.
Interested in this position? Email email@example.com today.
Powered by Facebook Comments