New week, new places to order from at Delivery.com! Here is a sneak peek at some of the new restaurants we’ve added in the last week, including a popular Mexican restaurant in NYC, a pizza place in LA, and a Brooklyn bagel joint.
Check them out, and then head to Delivery.com, and see what’s new in your neighborhood!
- Just Burgers in Astoria, Queens: (3301 Ditmars Blvd., Astoria, NY) Just like the name says, this Queens restaurant just serves burgers (OK fine, there’s a hot dog and some fries on the menu too). Go for the classic burger or try a specialty, like the Mexi Burger.
- Mexicue in NYC: (345 Seventh Ave., New York, NY) If you’ve tasted Mexicue’s delicious food at one of their restaurants or from one of their trucks, you know how good it is. If not, what are you waiting for?
- Ameci Pizza & Pasta in North Hollywood: (12450 Burbank Blvd., North Hollywood, CA) Pizzas, pastas and calzones makes up most of the menu at this Hollywood Italian restaurant.
- Bagel Schmagel in Brooklyn, NY: (7510 Third Ave., Brooklyn, NY) There’s nothing like a New York bagel. This Brooklyn restaurant serves up great bagel sandwiches for breakfast or lunch.
- Panera Bread in Boston, MA: (200 High St., Boston, MA) This Boston location of Panera, everyone’s favorite soup and sandwich spot, is now on Delivery.com – just in time for soup weather.
Powered by Facebook Comments