What are you hungry for this week? Whether it’s Mexican, an authentic Philly cheesesteak, or some sushi, these new restaurants should be able to help you out. They are brand new to Delivery.com, and ready to take your order. So, what’s for dinner?
- Foodoni Grill in Astoria, Queens: (2619 23rd Ave., Astoria, NY) This Greek diner in Queens serves everything from omelets to burgers. Don’t miss out on their homemade specialties, like Moussaka.
- San Loco in NYC: (11 Stanton St., New York, NY) Have a fiesta when you order chips with guacamole, tacos, burritos, and enchiladas from this Lower East Side Mexican restaurant.
- La Galleria Cafe in San Francisco, CA: (930 Bush St., San Francisco, CA) This San Francisco cafe is the perfect place to order a coffee and egg sandwich on a croissant for breakfast, or coffee and chocolate mousse cake for dessert.
- Frak’s Steak & Co. in Philadelphia, PA: (114 Levering St., Philadelphia. PA) Philly cheese steak spot Frak’s serves up classic cheese steaks, and some original creations, like the Pizza Steak or Chicken Pesto Steak, for when you want to switch it up.
- Itacho Japanese Izakaya & Sushi in Los Angeles, CA: (7311 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Sushi lovers and haters can order together in peace from this Japanese restaurant in LA that serves everything from sashimi to noodles.
Powered by Facebook Comments