Hello, October! It feels like fall is officially here, and we’re ready to kick off the new season with some new restaurants.
Summer, and all the food that came with it, was a blast, but now we’re ready for the comfort food that comes with fall. This week’s new merchants are making the transition to cooler temperatures an easy one by serving up all kinds of tasty, warming, fall foods, form baos to burgers, and burritos to biryani.
What fall food are you ordering this week?
- Baohaus in NYC: (238 E 14th St., New York, NY) Order a few baos from this popular East Village spot, that puts a spin on the traditional dish, with creations like the Oyster Po Bao, and Breakfast Bao.
- 5 Napkin Burger in Astoria, Queens: (3501 36th St., Astoria, NY) This Queens restaurant serves up deliciously messy burgers that are worthy of the 5 Napkin name. Try the original, veggie or inside out burger.
- Zada Kabab in Los Angeles, CA: (3013 S Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA) Kosher, Mediterranean food is on the menu at this Los Angeles restaurant. Don’t forget to order the homemade baklava for dessert!
- Cafe Mamtaz in Boston, MA: (87 L St., Boston, MA) This Boston spot serves Indian and Pakistani dishes, including samosa, biryani, and lots of tandoori options.
- Viva Toro in Brooklyn, NY: (188 Berry St., Brooklyn, NY) Order all your Mexican favorites, from guacamole to flautas to enchiladas, at this Brooklyn restaurant in Williamsburg.
Powered by Facebook Comments