NYC food fanatics, you’re going to love this. This week, Time Out New York named their #100best dishes in NYC. The list covered everything from veggies to desserts, and was seriously hunger-inducing.
While all 100 of the dishes looked delicious, we were especially excited to see some Delivery.com restaurants get recognized. Check out which of our NYC spots made the list:
- Bluebird Sky got a shout of for their Grilled Flank Steak Sandwich, which comes topped with pickled shallots and Gruyere.
- Num Pang Sandwich Shop’s very popular Pulled Duroc Pork Sandwich got a mention.
- City Sandwich made the list for The Dave Sandwich, which features fresh sausage, mozzarella, and broccoli rabe.
- Hill Country got a nod for the Smoked Chicken Wings
- John Brown Smokehouse, a well-known barbecue spot in Queens, was praised for their Rib Tips.
- Dhaba Indian Cuisine’s Purani Delhi Ki Papri Chaat, crisp semolina with flour chips, potatoes and chutneys, was named among the top veggie dishes.
- Forcella, a Brooklyn pizzeria, made the list for their Montanara pie, a fried Pizza Margherita.
Powered by Facebook Comments