Missing the weekend already? We’ve got something that will make Monday a little bit better – new restaurants! Whether you’re hungry for Thai food, a Mediterranean dish, or something sweet, these new spots have got you covered. Take a peak at their full menus, get your lunch (or early dinner) order in, and Monday may not look so bad after all.
Don’t see anything in your neighborhood here? These are just a few of the spots we’ve recently added. Enter your address at Delivery.com to see all of the places that deliver to you.
- Anatolia Mediterranean Cuisine in NYC: (401 E. 62nd St., New York, NY) Order authentic Mediterranean and Turkish food from this restaurant in the Upper East Side.
- Talay Thai in Washington DC: (406 First SE St., Washington, DC) This D.C. restaurant delivers Thai favorites like Pad See Ew, Tom Yum Soup, and Papaya Salad.
- Star Chicken in Los Angeles: (6081 Center Dr., Los Angeles, CA) Chicken, chicken and more chicken! Enjoy a sandwich, wrap or salad, or try this LA spot’s signature rotisserie chicken.
- Apple Cafe Bakery in NYC: (24 W. 8th St., New York, NY) A perfect place for a cup of coffee and a sweet treat. This bakery in Greenwich Village has everything from pies to puddings.
- Allstars Sports Bar & Grill in Chicago: (205 W. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL) Get your favorite sports bar food at home. This Chicago bar is the perfect place to order from when you’re having friends over to watch a game.
Powered by Facebook Comments