Have you heard about our Halloween treat? Today only, we’re offering a very spooky 13% off to our Facebook fans and Twitter followers! If you want to take advantage of the deal, but don’t know where to order from, we’ve rounded up some of the newest restaurants on Delivery.com.
These new additions are all accepting our Halloween deal, and are ready to take your order. Plus, one of them is really getting in the Halloween spirit with a pumpkin pizza! Check them out, and then visit delivery.com/trickortreat to get 13% off your order today.
- Gravy in NYC: (32 E 21st. St., New York, NY) This New York restaurant serves Southern-inspired Comfort food, like Crispy Mac & Cheese, Black Eyed Pea Hummus, and Shrimp Po Boys.
- Basil Brick Oven Pizza in Astoria, Queens: (2817 Astoria Blvd., Astoria, NY) This pizza place in Queens has a pizza for everyone, including one that is perfect for Halloween. The Pizzuca Pizza comes with herbed pumpkin walnut sauce, fresh mozzarella, and pancetta.
- Instant Noodles in Washington DC: (2408 18th NW St., Washington, D.C.) Now that the cold weather is here, this noodle shop, with lots of warming noodle soups on their menu, is a great go-to lunch spot for all you Delivery.com fans in D.C.
- Alamabres Fresh Mexican Grill in Burbank, CA: (114 S San Fernando Blvd., Burbank, CA) You can order tacos for breakfast, lunch, or dinner at this Burbank restaurant, where the focus is on authentic, homemade Mexican food.
- Shen Zhou in Brooklyn, NY: (159 Wilson Ave., Brooklyn, NY) This Brooklyn spot delivers all of your Chinese food favorites, and with lunch specials at only $5, the prices are hard to beat.
Powered by Facebook Comments