We had some big news ourselves this week (have you seen the new Delivery.com yet?), but that doesn’t mean we weren’t excited to see some of the restaurants we work with get mentioned in the news too! These local spots deserve all the praise they get. See why they’re making headlines, and then head to Delivery.com to try them out for yourself.
Eater declared it Chinese Food Week, and celebrated by extensively covering the Chinese food scene across the country. We were happy to see some Delivery.com spots in their coverage.
- H.K. Wonton Garden (79 Mulberry St., New York, NY) is one of Chinatown’s twelve oldest eateries.
- Owner Jimmy Chin talks about his midtown restaurant, Chin Chin (216 E. 49th St., New York, NY).
New York Magazine took a look at the Indian fast food trend that’s hitting New York. They rounded up some of the newest and best Indian restaurants, including these Delivery.com spots:
- Masala Times (194 Bleecker St., New York, NY)
- Indian Creperie (190 Bleecker St., New York, NY)
- Thelewala (112 MacDougal St., New York, NY)
The local food blog Kika Eats shared the best 10 delivery meals in the East Village. Hope she knows she can order from these places on her list at Delivery.com!
- Caffe Rakka (81 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY)
- This Little Piggy Had Roast Beef (149 First Ave., New York, NY)
- Tallgrass Burger (214 First Ave., New York, NY)
In celebration of National Sandwich Day on Thursday, Serious Eats shared their 30 favorite sandwiches from this year, including some of our favorites:
- City Sandwich (649 Ninth Ave., New York, NY)
- Sophie’s Cuban Cuisine (Multiple locations)
- Karam Restaurant (8519 Fourth Ave., Brooklyn, NY)
Powered by Facebook Comments