Last week, we brought you the new and improved Delivery.com. This week (like always), we’re bringing you some new restaurants, so you have even more reasons to order online. This week’s new restaurants cover everything from burgers to sushi, and deliver everywhere from NYC to D.C. Check out these new places – just a few of the recent additions to Delivery.com – and order online today!
Don’t see what you’re looking for here? Head over to Delivery.com and enter your address to see all of the restaurants that deliver to you!
- Burger It Up in Brooklyn, NY: (146 Knickerbocker Ave., Brooklyn, NY) This Brooklyn burger restaurant uses Black Angus beef in its classic burgers and its more creative burger creations, like the Top of the morning Burger, which comes topped with bacon, cheddar cheese, and a fried egg.
- Yorokobi in West Hollywood, CA: (440 N. La Cienega Blvd., West Hollywood, CA) Order your favorite Japanese dishes like sushi, udon, teriyakai, and tempura from this restaurant in West Hollywood. Having a party? They also deliver sushi platters that are great for a group.
- Warren 77 in NYC: (77 Warren St., New York, NY) If you’re looking for some classic American fare in the Financial District, this is your place. Warren 77 has traditional bar snacks, like wings and meatball sliders, sandwiches, salads, and more.
- Townhouse Kitchen & Bar in Chicago, IL: (695 Deerfield Rd., Deerfield, IL) This Chicago-area restaurant delivers contemporary American dishes, including creative pastas and salads, a variety of flatbreads, and what they call “Two-Handed Sandwiches.”
- Wok and Roll in Washington DC: (2400 18th NW St., Washington D.C.) You can order two great Asian cuisines – Chinese and Japanese – from this Washington D.C. restaurant. Wok and Roll delivers everything from sushi to chow mein to miso soup.
Powered by Facebook Comments