We hope you’re hungry because we just added even more new restaurants to Delivery.com! This week, we’re welcoming newcomers from New York, Los Angeles and Boston, and checking out menus featuring everything from healthy wraps and smoothies, to tasty Mexican – just in time for lunch!
Looking for something closer to home? These are just a few of the new restaurants we added this past week. Head to Delivery.com and enter your address to see a complete list of all of the restaurants and stores that deliver to you.
- Aroma 31 in Astoria, Queens: (3320 31st Ave., Astoria, NY) Order lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch from this popular Mediterranean restaurant in Queens, with options like a Short Rib Burger, topped with Tzatziki sauce, and a Grilled Portobello Mushroom Salad.
- Fuel in Lower East Side, NYC: (181 Grand St., New York, NY) This Lower East Side restaurant focuses on healthy, delicious food, like sandwiches, wraps, and all-day breakfast. They also have a big selection of shakes, smoothies, and juices.
- El Chile Restaurant in West Hollywood, CA: (7881 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA) Looking for some great Mexican food in Los Angeles? This West Hollywood restaurant, that delivers everything from Carnitas to Chile Relleno, is just the spot.
- Boloco in Brighton, MA: (1940 Beacon St., Brighton, MA) Boston loves Boloco, and this location – right near Boston College – is no exception. Their burritos, wraps, salads, and smoothies are the perfect foods for hungry college students.
- Oaxaca Tacqueria in Brooklyn, NY: (251 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY) This Brooklyn spot has all your favorite Mexican dishes, but the most popular is their Three Tacos with Rice and Beans, and at only $9.95, we can see why. If you’re not near this location, they have two more: 250 4th Ave., Brooklyn, NY and 16 Extra Place., New York, NY.
Powered by Facebook Comments