Hello December! We’re kicking off the new month (just a few days late) with some new restaurants that are ready to take your order online at Delivery.com. This week, we have newcomers from the East Coast to the West Coast, and they’re delivering everything from authentic Little Italy pasta to the perfect B.L.T. to a bagel breakfast in bed. Plus, at one of our newest restaurants you can order something we’ve never even heard of before. Stuffed waffles, anyone?
Keep reading to check out a few of our newest additions, and then head to Delivery.com to see all of the local restaurants and stores that deliver to you!
- Trimana in Los Angeles, CA: (1875 Century E Park, Los Angeles, CA) Sandwiches are the specialty at this Los Angeles spot, where you can order an egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast or a B.L.T. sandwich for lunch.
- Waffle & Wolf in Brooklyn, NY: (413 Graham Ave., Brooklyn, NY) This Brooklyn restaurant serves up waffles in a whole new way – folded up like tacos and stuffed with all different kinds of sweet and savory fillings!
- Sofia’s of Little Italy in NYC: (143 Mulberry St., New York, NY) Get an authentic meal from New York City’s Little Italy delivered to your door thanks to Sofia’s.
- El Boqueron in Astoria, Queens: (3101 34th Ave., Astoria, NY) This Spanish tapas restaurant is Queens is the perfect place to order from when you can’t decide what you want. Just try a whole bunch of their small plates and you’re set!
- Bagelsmith in Brooklyn, NY: (566 Lorimer St., Brooklyn, NY) Breakfast (or lunch or dinner depending on when you’re craving a bagel) is served thanks to this Brooklyn bagel shop in Williamsburg.
Powered by Facebook Comments