It’s going to be a busy week. Between the last minute shopping, cookie baking and holiday traveling, there won’t be much time for eating. We’re here to help. This week, when you’re hungry, take a break from gift wrapping or tree trimming, and hop on Delivery.com. Order a delicious meal from one of these new restaurants (or the thousands of other spots on Delivery.com) and then get right back to getting ready for the holidays.
- SushiSamba 7 in NYC: The West Village location of this popular Japanese-Brazilian fusion restaurant is now taking orders on Delivery.com.
- Pop Burger / Pop Pub in NYC: We’ve always loved the burgers (2 for $8!) at Pop Burger. Their new pub menu, with dishes like Pop Corn Shrimp and Fish & Chips, is looking just as good.
- Vinny’s Philly’s in Los Angeles, CA: The Philly Cheesesteak comes to LA at this West coast sandwich shop, where you can also order meatball subs, burgers, and hot dogs for delivery.
- Caravan Restaurant in Chicago, IL: Order everything from falafel to lamb kabob at this Persian restaurant in Uptown Chicago.
- Bare Burger in NYC: Choose from 13 signature burgers at this Greenwich Village restaurant. All of them are free range, pasture raised, antibiotic and hormone free, but not all of them are beef – think bison, elk and ostrich!
Powered by Facebook Comments