If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to try new things this year, we’ve got you covered. You can start working on that resolution right now by ordering from one of these new restaurants on Delivery.com! These newcomers have all joined the Delivery.com team within the past week, and they are ready to take your order. One resolution checked off just by ordering lunch today? 2012 is going to be a good year.
- La Barrique in NYC: (38 W. 39th St., New York, NY) Order your favorite French dishes, like Nicoise Salad and Steak Frites, from this New York City French restaurant. Best part? La Barrique also delivers wine, since it wouldn’t be a real French meal without it.
- Intermezzo in NYC: (202 8th Ave., New York, NY) This restaurant in Chelsea delivers authentic Italian food. Pick your favorite pasta or risotto, and get ready for a delicious dinner.
- Fiesta in Washington DC: (1327 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC) Craving Mexican food? Check out this Washington DC restaurant where you can order everything from tapas to tacos, and a ton of other Tex-Mex dishes.
- Terrace Coffee Shop in Brooklyn, NY: (598 19th St., Brooklyn, NY) We love a good diner, and this Brooklyn spot doesn’t disappoint. Terrace Coffee Shop delivers all of the diner classics, like breakfast (even for dinner!) and triple decker sandwiches.
- BBQue’s Smoke Shack in NYC: (668 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY) Who says barbecue is just for the summer? When you order from this New York City BBQ spot, you can get ribs, pulled pork or chicken and waffles whenever you want.
Powered by Facebook Comments