Can you ever have enough wings? How about tacos? Or curry? Our answer? No! That’s why every week we’re adding new restaurants to Delivery.com. More restaurants means more variety for you to choose from and more opportunities to order something delicious online. This week, it also means more wings, which we are always OK with.
Check out these new additions to delivery.com and start ordering!
- Atomic Wings in NYC: (1830 2nd Ave., New York, NY) The Superbowl is only a few weeks away. Get ready for the big game by ordering some wings and one of over 20 dipping sauces from this new Atomic Wings on the Upper East Side.
- Darna in Brooklyn: (200 Court St., Brooklyn, NY) Order hummus, falafel, grape leaves, and more Middle Eastern food from this restaurant in Brooklyn. Don’t forget the baklava for dessert!
- Tepito Taqueria & Cantina in NYC: (228 1st Ave., New York, NY) Love tacos? Tepito is your kind of place. They deliver tacos, stuffed with eggs and bacon for breakfast, or with carnitas, carne asada, or mahi mahi for lunch and dinner.
- Curry Boyzz in San Francisco: (4238 18th St., San Francisco, CA) This Indian restaurant in San Francisco is a curry lover’s dream. Gobi, Palak, Daal and Vindaloo – they’ve got it all.
- Sol Caribe Hoboken, NJ: (518 Washington St., Hoboken, NJ) This new restaurant in Hoboken delivers Latin American and Spanish food, including Arepas, Churrasco, and Ceviche.
Powered by Facebook Comments