The bad news: It’s cold and rainy today in New York City. The good news: You don’t have to brave the weather to get a delicious lunch! Instead, stay dry, stay warm and order online from one of the these new restaurants at delivery.com.
This week’s newcomers have tons of rainy day foods that will warm you up, from chili to soup to spicy Indian food. So put the umbrella down, take those rain boots off, and order online now. It’s going to be a great lunch.
- Suzu Sushi in the East Village: (1075 1st Ave., New York, NY) A lunch of miso soup and a couple sushi rolls – extra wasabi! – is the perfect way to warm up in this weather.
- Macondo Taperia Latina in the West Village: (157 E Houston St., New York, NY) This Spanish spot specializes in tapas, like empanadas, salads, arepas, and even mini burgers that come in pairs and are perfect for sharing.
- Lucky 777 Chili Parlour in the Lower East Side: (116 Macdougal St., New York, NY) Winter weather calls for chili and lots of it. Order it from this restaurant, where you can get chili “straight up” or piled on top of hot dogs, nachos, or in a bread bowl.
- Bombay Kitchen in Bushwick, Brooklyn: (733 Knickerbocker Ave., Brooklyn, NY) The lunch specials at this Indian restaurant in Brooklyn are calling your name. Curry, veggies, naan and a drink for $8.99? Lunch is served!
- 508 Gastro Brewery (508 Greenwich St., New York, NY) The menu is seriously mouthwatering at this American restaurant in the West Village. Fire-grilled flatbread pizzas, homemade pastas and a short rib burger all sound like perfect lunch options.
Powered by Facebook Comments