It’s almost time for dinner, and tonight we are hungry for pizza! Luckily, a bunch of brand new pizza places have joined the delivery.com team this week, which means now there are even more options when it comes to ordering pizza delivery online. Check out some of our newest pizza restaurants below, and start thinking about what you’re going to order for dinner. Regular or Sicilian? Margherita or white? Cheese or pepperoni? Decisions, decisions!
- Artichoke Basille’s Pizza in NYC: (111 Macdougal St., New York, NY) The West Village location of this popular NYC pizza spot is now accepting orders for that delicious artichoke pie – and all their other pizzas – at delivery.com.
- Firehouse Pizza in NYC: (1302 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY) A New York City pizza place with plenty of pies and other Italian favorites.
- PeteZaaz in Brooklyn: (766 Classon Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Order classic Brooklyn pizza or crazy combinations, like Cold Fried Chicken pizza, from this Prospect Height restaurant.
- Pizza Man in LA: (5060 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA) Create your own pizza or try a Pizzalad – a pizza salad combination – when you order delivery from this pizza place in North Hollywood.
- Hi Pizza Italian Kitchen in LA: (119 S Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA) Say hello to delicious pizza at Los Angeles Hi Pizza, where you can order a personal pie for yourself or an XXXL 28-inch pizza for a party.
Powered by Facebook Comments