Congrats, NYC – you made it through Monday! Now, it’s time to treat yourself, and we’re thinking that dinner from delivery.com is just the thing. Sit back, relax, and order food online from one of these new local restaurants. They have everything from Chinese to sushi to pizza. Plus, there’s now an entire restaurant devoted to grilled cheese that is ready and waiting to take your order on delivery.com. Monday just got way better.
- Melt Shop (601 Lexington Ave., New York, NY) What’s better than grilled cheese? Grilled cheese delivered to your door! This new Midtown restaurant has all kinds of grilled cheese, plus sides like – you guessed it – tomato soup.
- Noodles 28 (417 Third Ave., New York, NY) This NYC Chinese restaurant delivers everything from egg rolls to lo mein, plus a few Thai and Vietnamese dishes as well.
- Claw (269 W. 23rd St., New York. NY) Love seafood? Then you’ll love Claw, where you can order seafood dishes like lobster rolls, crab cakes, and lobster mac and cheese.
- Due Fratelli (894 DeKalb Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Brooklyn Italian restaurant Due Fratelli is your go-to spot for ordering pizza, pasta, and other Italian favorites online. Plus, they have a Queens location too!
- Zutto (77 Hudson St., New York, NY) This Japanese American pub in the West Village delivers sushi, Hirata buns, and ramen – perfect for warming up on a cold day.
Powered by Facebook Comments