What a weekend! If you’re like us, you may still be recovering from your Super Bowl celebrations last night – especially if you’re a Giants fan. Today, we’re helping out those New York fans in Brooklyn by bring you some new local restaurants on Delivery.com. These Brooklyn spots have lots of options for your day-after-the-Super-Bowl-lunch delivery, like mac and cheese, sandwiches (both Italian and Vietnamese) and burgers. Plus, if you’re STILL celebrating, one of the spots below even delivers beer! Check out their menus and order your lunch from one of these new Brooklyn restaurants now at Delivery.com.
- Sadie’s Kitchen in Cobble Hill: (243 Degraw St., Brooklyn, NY) This local spot delivers classic American comfort food like BLT sandwiches, buttermilk biscuits, and NINE different types of macaroni and cheese. Yum!
- Zito’s Sandwich Shop in Park Slope: (300 7th Ave., Brooklyn, NY) A classic Italian sandwich shop in Park Slope, Zito’s is a great place to order all kinds of sandwiches, like tuna, sausage and peppers, and chicken parm. Plus, they deliver growlers of beer – the perfect way to wash down your sandwich.
- B.A.D. Burger in Williamsburg: (131 Grand St., Brooklyn, NY) This Williamsburg restaurant is our go-to place for burgers so bad, they’re good. Order the classic Bad Burger, or go wild with one of their other burger creations like the Bandito, topped with guacamole, jalapenos, black beans and cheese.
- God Is Restaurant in Prospect Heights: (687 Washington Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Order delicious Carribbean food in Prospect Heights from this restaurant. Don’t forget to check out their daily specials, like banana porridge and curry shrimp.
- Lotus Vietnamese Sandwiches in Park Slope: (229 5th Ave., Brooklyn, NY) The sandwiches at this Vietnamese sandwich shop in Park Slope are perfect for lunch, and go great with one of their flavored teas or a Vietnamese iced coffee.
- Emphasis Restaurant : (6822 4th Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Emphasis is a classic New York diner, where you can order your favorite diner dishes like sandwiches, salads, and tons of breakfast options for delivery.
Powered by Facebook Comments