Wondering what to do for dinner tonight? We have a suggestion – lasagna! There are a ton of places on delivery.com with lasagna on their menus, but today we’re focusing on one. delivery.com-ers, meet Tommy Lasagna, a new New York Italian restaurant with a serious thing for lasagna, and your solution to dinner tonight.
Located in New York City’s Gramercy neighborhood, Tommy Lasagna does their signature dish right with seven different kinds of lasagna available for lunch or dinner delivery. Here’s the line up:
- Tommy Lasagna, with bolognese, bechamel, and mozzarella
- Nonna’s Lasagna, with marinara, ricotta, and mozzarella
- Poppa’s Lasagna, a Nonna’s…with balls
- Green Market Lasagna, with seasonal vegetables from the Union Square Green Market
- Spicy Italian Sausage Lasagna, with red peppers, onion, and ricotta
- Lamb Lasagna, with goat cheese, and mint pesto
- Truffle Lasagna, with wild mushrooms, and black truffle
As if all that lasagna isn’t enough to choose from, Tommy Lasagna also delivers other Italian favorites like Chicken and Eggplant Parmigiano, pasta dishes, and garlic bread. Check out their full menu on Delivery.com and then order yourself some lasagna for dinner tonight!
Tommy Lasagna | 119 E. 18th St., New York, NY
Delivery Hours: Daily, 11:30 am – 3:30 pm, and 5:30 – 9 pm
Delivery Range: 2nd Ave. to 5th Ave., 14th St. to 23rd St.
Powered by Facebook Comments