Hungry in San Francisco? Thanks to these new delivery restaurants, you won’t be for long. This week we added a bunch of new San Francisco spots to Delivery.com, and their menus have out mouths watering. Whether you’re hungry for sushi, Vietnamese, a decadent weekday brunch, or all the fries you can eat(!), these new restaurants can deliver it all to your door. Check out their menus, and order online at Delivery.com from one of these great San Francisco spots today!
- Green Papaya (825 Mission St.) Order Papaya Salad, Pho and your other favorite Vietnamese dishes from this restaurant in SOMA.
- Bento House (448 Larkin St.) Browse the delivery menu from this San Francisco Japanese restaurant and you’ll find everything from sushi to udon to tempura.
- Frjtz (581 Hayes St.) This local restaurant specializes in delicious Belgian fries. Order the regular, garlic, white truffle oil or spicy fries, and choose from over 20 dipping sauces. They also deliver sandwiches, burgers, crepes, and brunch.
- Luna Park (694 Valencia St.) This popular American restaurant in the Mission is a great place to order salads, sandwiches, and tasty entrees like Baked Mac & Cheese with Broccoli. Best of all, they serve brunch every single day!
- Yama Sushi (850 Holloway Ave.) Order sushi delivery from Yama Sushi where some of the rolls are all about the city. Check out the Bay Bridge Roll and 49ers Roll!
Powered by Facebook Comments