Monday’s can be tough, but they get a whole lot easier when you have a delicious lunch. We’re doing our part to make your Monday the best it can be by bringing you five new delivery restaurants in New York City.
These new-to-Delivery.com restaurants deliver everything from organic pizza to sushi to classic burritos. Plus, we’re introducing not one, but two great new spots to order awesome Vietnemese sandwiches! Check out their menus and order your Monday lunch at Delivery.com.
- Kumo Sushi in the West Village: (282 Bleecker St., New York, NY) Delicious, fresh sushi delivery in the West Village, with affordable lunch specials, and every kind of roll you could ever want to order.
- Baoguette Vietnames Sandwich Shop in Murray Hill: (61 Lexington Ave., New York, NY) This popular Vietnamese restaurant is now delivering its signature sandwiches, like the classic Baoguette and not so classic BBQ Chicken Sandwich, in Murray Hill.
- Burro Borracho in the Financial District: (251 Church St., New York, NY) Order your favorite Mexican food, like burritos, tacos, and nachos from this Financial District restaurant. Bonus – they also deliver Mexican breakfast dishes, including Huevos Rancheros!
- Organika in the West Village: (89 7th Ave. S., New York, NY) Italian and Mediterranean food gets an organic twist at this West Village restaurant. Order organic pizza, pasta, salads and more.
- Xe May Sandwich Shop in the East Village: (96 Saint Marks Pl., New York, NY) More tasty Vietnamese sandwiches! This East Village restaurant delivers Asian-inspired tacos and salads in addition to some great sandwiches.
Powered by Facebook Comments