What’s for dinner tonight? Pizza!
We have lots of great pizza places on Delivery.com, but that doesn’t mean we’re going to stop adding new pizzerias to the site any time soon. In fact, this week we added a bunch of great new restaurants that offer pizza delivery, including the five spots listed below. From New York City to Boston and Los Angeles, and from a classic pie, to vegan pizza, to calzones, these new spots have something for every pizza-lover.
So, click through, check out their menus and get your dinner order in. It’s pizza night!
- Bravo Pizza in NYC: (6 E 42nd St., New York, NY) This pizzeria has a bunch of locations around New York City (The Delivery.com office often orders from this one), and like a true New York style pizza place, you can order a whole pie or by the slice!
- Slice & Co. in NYC: (527 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY) There is plenty to choose from on this pizzeria’s menu, but we like the specials the best. Monday’s special, for example, is a large cheese pie for $13.99 (normally $17.50).
- Cruzer Pizza in LA: (4449 Prospect Ave., Los Angeles, CA) Anyone can enjoy pizza from this Los Angeles restaurant – they serve gluten-free and vegan pizzas, pastas, and sandwiches.
- Extreme Pizza in California: (6000 Sepulveda Blvd., Culver City, CA) Create your own pizza or serve from one of Extreme Pizza’s signature pies, like the Mr. Pestato Head Pizza or Poultry Geist Pizza.
- Little Steve’s Pizzeria in Boston: (1114 Boylston St., Boston, MA) Choose from pasta, sandwiches, calzones, and Steve’s Famous pizza when you order from this Boston Pizzeria.
Powered by Facebook Comments