Love ordering delivery from your favorite restaurants? Love checking in to your favorite places on foursquare®? Now you can do both when you order online at Delivery.com! We are excited to announce that we are integrating with the foursquare API to bring some great new features to Delivery.com.
Whether you’re a current foursquare user or not, these new features will make ordering delivery even better. Here’s what you can do with the new foursquare integration on Delivery.com:
1. Connect with you foursquare account on Delivery.com. Connecting to your foursquare account couldn’t be easier. Just click on the “connect” button once you’ve logged in.
2. Check in at restaurants when you check out at Delivery.com. When you place your next delivery order you can share it with all your foursquare friends by checking in to the place you ordered from. Now your foursquare history will include all of your favorite places – even your go-to delivery spots!
3. Sort search results by foursquare check-ins. If you’re looking for the most popular places in your neighborhood, this is a great way to find them. Just click “Check-ins” to see the restaurants and stores near you with the most foursquare user activity.
4. View photos of food and more. Take a peak at photos from foursquare users when your checking new places on Delivery.com. Who knows? You might even get a better idea of what to order if you see a shot of a particularly delicious-looking dish.
5. Read and leave tips. Now in addition to Delivery.com reviews, you can also read foursquare tips. Want to leave a tip of your own at one of your favorite delivery spots? Just connect to your foursquare account and you can leave a tip right on Delivery.com.
We can’t wait to try out these new features on Delivery.com, and hope you feel the same way. Let us know what you think about our new integration in the comments.
Powered by Facebook Comments