Mondays can be rough – especially cold, dreary ones like today in NYC – but we know one thing that never fails to make a Monday better. A delicious dinner! Whether you’re Monday was awesome or just so-so, end it with a great meal from Delivery.com. These new spots in New York City are just a few of the local restaurants on Delivery.com ready to deliver dinner to your door. Check out their menus, order something extra tasty and have a happy Monday!
- Trattoria Cinque in West Village: (363 Greenwich St.) Order authentic Italian salads, pizzas and pastas, like Bucatini All’ Amatriciana. Plus, they have a kid-friendly menu too!
- Sushi Shop in Midtown East: (536 Madison Ave.) You’ll find fresh fish, delicious sushi and sashimi and great lunch specials at this Midtown East Japanese spot.
- Bread & Butter in East Village: (213 Park Ave. S) This 24-hour spot’s huge menu of customizable sandwiches, salads and much more is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Sarah’s Kitchen in East Village: (725 Third Ave.) Sandwich-lovers will love Sarah’s Kitchen – they have everything from Meatball Parm sandwiches to Philly Cheesesteaks.
- Mai Cuisine in Midtown: (16 E 41st St.) Sushi, Chirashi and Nigiri are all on the menu at this Japanese restaurant. Plus, their Classic Udon Bowl sounds like the perfect dinner on this chilly night.
- Taksim Square in East Village: (1030 2nd Ave.) Order authentic Turkish dishes like Doner Kebab, Musakka and Stuffed Cabbage from this restaurant.
- Hunan Manor in Midtown East: (339 Lexington Ave.) This Chinese restaurant has classic delivery favorites like General Tso’s Chicken if you want to play it safe or adventurous dishes like Fragrant Pig Ears if you’re feeling adventurous.
Powered by Facebook Comments