Hungry for something new? You’re in luck! Today we’re bringing you a bunch of new restaurants in Brooklyn! This borough has everything from great sushi to amazing sandwiches and these new restaurants can deliver it all. Check out the full menus of these new places on Delivery.com and order something delicious in Brooklyn today!
- Inaka Asian Cuisine in Prospect Heights: (597 Vanderbilt Ave.) Great new place for Japanese and sushi delivery in Prospect Heights. Bonus: They deliver beer and sake to go with your sushi!
- Bread Brothers Bagel Cafe in East Williamsburg: (220 Bushwick Ave.) Order bagels, sandwiches and more from this new spot in East Williamsburg.
- Jakes’s Wayback Burgers in Downtown Brooklyn: (125 Livingston St.) Downtown Brooklyn burger-lovers will love Jake’s, a new restaurants delivering burgers and hot dogs.
- Rocco Pizza III in Bed-Stuy: (330 Halsey St.) Order authentic Brooklyn pizza, plus pasta, calzones, and sandwiches from this Italian restaurant in Bed-Stuy.
- Anthony & Son Panini Shoppe in Greenpoint: (433 Graham Ave.) This new sandwich spot in Greenpoint has some mouth-watering heros. Our favorite? The oh-so-Brooklyn L Train Hero.
Powered by Facebook Comments