It’s a fact – people who order from Delivery.com have good taste, so it’s only natural that you would want to know what other food-lovers are ordering. You can always filter restaurants by rating or even by foursquare check-ins to find popular places near you, and now we’re giving you one more way to learn about the restaurants people are loving on Delivery.com!
Thai Terminal’s large menu covers everything from salads to curry dishes, includes some awesome lunch specials and has something for every Thai food fanatic. Some of the most popular items on their menu are:
- Pad Thai – Sauteed Thai rice noodle with brown tofu, egg, bean sprout and crushed peanuts
- Drunken Noodles (Kea Mao) – Pan-fried flat rice noodle with egg, onion, cherry tomato, carrot, bell pepper and basil leaves in a spicy sauce
- Pad See Ew – Pan-fried flat rice noodle with Chinese broccoli and egg in a sweet soy sauce
- Rama Thai – Sauteed meat, seafood or tofu with a special peanut sauce served on a bed of mixed vegetables
- Pineapple Fried Rice – Fried rice with pineapple, onion, scallion, roasted cashews and egg
Thai Terminal | 349 E. 12th St., New York, NY
Delivery Hours: Sunday – Thursday, Noon – 10:30 pm; Friday – Saturday, Noon – 11:15 pm
Delivery Range: E. 3rd St. – E. 22nd St. and Broadway – FDR Drive
Hungry for some more great Thai food in NYC? Take a look here to find a restaurant that delivers to you.
Powered by Facebook Comments