It’s been a crazy weather week here in New York and though the forecast for the weekend looks good now, honestly who knows if there will be rain or shine? Good thing we’re prepared for whatever the weather brings with these new NYC restaurants.
If it rains, you can bet we’ll be ordering delivery from one of these brand new spots – pizza and Chinese both sound good. If it’s nice out, picking up an order of tacos or some sandwiches and having a picnic in a park sounds great too! What will YOU be ordering this weekend?
- Teany Cafe in the Lower East Side: (90 Rivington St.) Eating your veggies is easy at this vegetarian restaurant on the Lower East Side. Teany delivers breakfasts, salads and sandwiches, plus a variety of teas and coffees.
- BAOBQ in the West Village: (120 Macdougal St.) Two of our favorite cuisines – Asian food and barbecue – are combined at this West Village spot, where you can order Thai Style Rotisserie Chicken and Asian-inspired BBQ Wings.
- Taqueria in the Lower East Side: (198 Orchard St. #B) Naturally, you’ll find tons of tacos at this popular Mexican restaurant on the Lower East Side, but what else can you order? Tortas, enchiladas, tostadas, burritos and more!
- Pizza King (120 E. 34th St.) Order classic New York-style pizza, plus salads, sandwiches and more from this Kips Bay restaurant.
- Hungry Chow (666 Amsterdam Ave.) Hungry for Chinese food? This Upper West Side spot is ready to deliver everything from Wonton Soup to Moo Shu Pork to your door.
- Tiberias (45 E. 34th St.) This Kosher restaurant in Midtown specializes in sushi, salads and tasty entrees like Salmon Teriyaki.
Powered by Facebook Comments