We’ve been having some really rainy days here in NYC and it looks like there are even more to come! We have our fingers crossed that the sun will come out for Memorial Day weekend, but in the meantime we’re using the rain as an excuse to explore some of the newest restaurants on Delivery.com. Bad weather sure makes for some great lunches!
This week’s new additions include everything from tapas to sandwiches to Thai – and that’s just the beginning. Order from one of these new spots or head over to Delivery.com to find even more new restaurants that are ready to take your order.
- Delectica in Murray Hill: (564 Third Ave.) Tasty salads and gourmet sandwiches, like the Smoked Turkey sandwich, are the specialties at this cafe in Murray Hill. Not in the neighborhood? They have a second location on Madison Ave.
- El Cid in Chelsea: (178 8th Ave.) This tapas spot in Chelsea serves up delicious Spanish small plates and entrees, like Chorizo and Paella Valenciana.
- Piccolo Cafe in the Upper West Side: (313 Amsterdam Ave.) When you’re craving a salad, sandwich or just a great espresso on the Upper West Side, this cafe is a great place to order.
- Rawvolution in the East Village: (504 E 12th St.) Vegetarians will love ordering from this East Village restaurant, where you can order healthy dishes like Zen Kale Salad and organic juices.
- Nyonya in the Lower East Side: (199 Grand St.) Whether you’re favorite Thai dish is Satay or Pad Thai, you can order it online from this Lower East Side restaurant.
Powered by Facebook Comments