Your dinner plans for tonight just got way more exciting! Why? These new restaurants are now taking orders on Delivery.com.
Instead of doing the usual for dinner tonight, check out the menus at these brand new NYC spots and order something different. What are your options? Thai! Pizza! Mexican! Meatballs! And that’s just the beginning – there are thousands of other restaurants on Delivery.com. Just enter your address to see who delivers to you. So, what are YOU ordering tonight?
- Tue Thai in the West Village: Craving Thai food in the West Village? Tue Thai can help! Order Pad Se Ew, Massaman Curry and tons of other popular Thai dishes.
- Moonstruck in the East Village: (88 2nd Ave.) The menu at this East Village diner is HUGE and has something for everyone. Want a sandwich? Need a salad? Hungry for breakfast at midnight? You can order it all right here.
- Kitchenette Uptown in Morningside Heights: (1272 Amsterdam Ave.) This Morningside Heights spot serves classic American dishes, like Pulled BBQ Chicken, Buttermilk Biscuits and a Mac & Cheese BLT Sandwich!
- Bagel Express in Midtown East: Order New York bagels – and all the fixings like cream cheese, lox or whatever else you want to top your bagel with – at this Midtown East spot.
- CityPie in the Upper West Side: When you need a slice – or a pie – Upper West Side pizza place, CityPie, is ready to take your order. Bonus: They also deliver pastas, salads and sandwiches.
- Meatball Obsession in the West Village: (510 Avenue of the Americas) If you love meatballs, look no further than this Italian restaurant in the West Village. They specialize in meatballs and only meatballs – just pick how many you want.
- Burrito Bar in Midtown: (5 W 46th St.) Build your own custom burrito or burrito bowl at this Mexican restaurant in Midtown. Don’t forget the guacamole!
Powered by Facebook Comments