All eyes are on you this week San Francisco! We’ve sure you’ve all heard of the big expansion plans Delivery.com has in store for San Fran, so without further ado, here are new restaurants delivering straight to your door through Delivery.com.
As an added bonus, many of these places are offering 25% off first time orders. Treat yourself and order in delivery tonight!
- Another Monkey (280 Valencia St.) Looking for Thai in Mission? Look no further – Another Monkey is now serving up their delicious food. Try a classic, Pad Thai, or if you’re feeling adventurous, some Pumpkin Curry Chicken.
- Da’ Pitt BBQ & Soulfood (705 Divisadero St.) Barbecue enthusiasts, brace yourselves. Western Addition‘s Da’ Pitt BBQ & Soulfood’s smoky brisket, juicy ribs, and tasty sides are now available for delivery.
- Escape from New York Pizza (333 Bush St.) With their name alluding to the country’s best and brightest (in our opinion, of course) pizza, this the Haight eatery doesn’t disappoint with their pies.
- Gateway Croissant (390 Golden Gate Ave.) Civic Center‘s Gateway Croissant has irresistable coffee and donuts for all your morning needs. Feeling generous? Bring some for your whole office!
- Pizza Royal (464 Broadway) Pizza, pasta, and sandwiches are all on the menu at this North Beach restaurant – what more could you want?
- Rico’s (943 Columbus Ave.) On a burrito kick? Order in some mexican cuisine at Ricos, in North Beach.
- The Cave Grill (3486 Mission St.) This Bernal Heights grill specializes in wings and burgers. Try the extreme fire wings if you dare.
- Urban Curry (523 Broadway) Another great North Beach destination, this restaurant serves up delectable Indian curries and appetizers such as samosas.
- Zante Pizza (3489 Mission St.) Love Indian food? And pizza? Well, look no further than this Bernal Heights eatery delivering Indian pizza. Be sure to try this unique dish soon!
Powered by Facebook Comments