New York City is called the restaurant capital of the world – and with good reason! Anyone who lives in the city can tell you about all the great restaurants in town, but here at Delivery.com, we’re providing you with another way to experience great food, through delivery! Here are some of the newest restaurants that are now delivering straight to your door.
- B.E.A.N.S. Chicken – This Gramercy eatery specializes in serving up tasty comfort food and barbeque. Try out their signature Chicken & Waffles dish!
- Schnitzel Express Glatt Kosher – Having a hard time finding delicious food at fully Glatt kosher establishment? Look no further than to Schnitzel Express Glatt Kosher in Midtown, and indulge in their salads, sandwiches, and burgers.
- Cafe Roma Pizzeria – This Manhattan Valley pizza parlor has it all – from pizza slices to baked goods and ice cream, the whole family can find something great to eat.
- Voila 76 Country Kitchen (formerly Recharge) – Yorkville health nuts will love this new restaurant! With mostly organic and locally sourced foods, how could you go wrong?
- Meat Me – Another new kosher merchant on the Upper West Side, Meat Me is delivering all kinds of meats, like a scrumptious rib-eye and a French-style coq au vin.
- Cafe Frida – Order authentic Mexican fare from this cafe on the Upper West Site; the Tacos Al Carbon and the chicken empanadas are especially delicious.
- Bombay’s Indian Restaurant – Try some spicy Indian curry to give you that kick you need to keep going! We recommend the Chicken Vindaloo and the Sag Paneer from this Financial District eatery.
- East Village Finest Deli – How can you go wrong with a great sandwich? Customize your own at this deli in East Village.
- Purple Ginger – Tired of the same old restaurant you always order from? Try this Asian fusion restaurant in the East Village as an exotic alternative.
- Taam Tov – Whether you’re in the mood for some lamb chops or chicken stroganoff, you can order it online from this Hell’s Kitchen kosher eatery.
Powered by Facebook Comments