Father’s day is right around the corner, and we bet more than a couple of you are still scrambling for a Father’s Day Gift. Here at Delivery.com, we’d like to help in any way we can – so we’ve compiled a list of the best Father’s Day gifts.
- Dinner delivery: Want to spare Dad the trouble of making dinner on Father’s Day? Order in something delicious from his favorite local restaurant on Delivery.com. Does he love Italian? Can’t get enough sushi? Loves burgers? We’ve got you covered and best of all, Dad doesn’t have to lift a finger. Now that’s love.
- Tickets to a baseball game: A hot dog, a beer and a ball game is one of the best ways to bond with Dad. Score some tickets to see his favorite team and don’t forget the peanuts.
- Gadgets: Is your Dad a techie? Do you have some spare Delivery Points stocked up? Put them to use! Redeem your points for a gadget he’ll love, like a GPS, TV, tablet or walkie talkies – your chats with Dad will never be the same.
- Grilling gear: Grilling is the unofficial Father’s Day activity. If your Dad is going to me manning the BBQ all day he should at least have some new grilling tools. Don’t forget the charcoal, which you can get delivered to you from Holiday Farms!
- Meat: Once you’ve convinced Dad to throw a BBQ with his cool new gear, you’ll need something to grill! Get him a Summer Package of barbeque-ready meats at S. Ottomanelli Prime Meats. If Dad is an adventurous eater, make sure to check out some of their exotic choices like Python Steaks and Antelope Burgers.
- Golf clubs: It’s a fact. Dads love golf. Suit up your Dad with some new golf gear and make him the envy of his golf club. Just don’t do this.
- A drink: Does Dad seem stressed lately? Sometimes nothing can take the edge off quite like some nice high-grade liquor. Choose for yourself, and get it delivered from one of our local wine and liquor stores, like Sea Grape Wine Shop.
- Vacation: Spring for plane tickets that jet your dad to the ultimate vacation. Becoming the favorite child has never been so easy.
- Delivery.com Gift Card: When it comes down to it, how can you ever be that sure of what your Dad wants? Give him the foolproof gift of food this Father’s Day.
Powered by Facebook Comments