With crazy weather extremes hitting the Brooklyn area this week, there’s only one thing to do – turn on the AC and order delivery! You weren’t thinking of going outside to get food, were you?
There are already a ton of restaurants offering delivery in Brooklyn and now your warm weather ordering options got even better thanks to these local restaurants that recently joined Delivery.com! These new and delicious delivery options should help you stay cool this week:
- Kyoto Sushi (115 Smith St.) The perfect warm weather treat, the sushi from this Cobble Hill eatery is amazingly fresh and tasty.
- Nicky’s Pizza (1750 Bath Ave.) There is delicious Italian food at this Bath Beach restaurant that will keep you coming back; try one of their 25 heroes, or go the more traditional route and have a Sicilian pizza pie.
- Hot Chix (110 Dekalb Ave.) Grill broken but still craving barbecue? No problem! Order in from this Fort Greene BBQ joint today.
- Tio Pio (119 Court St. and 78 Willoughby St.) Love to mix and match cuisines? This restaurant now has two locations – one in Downtown Brooklyn and another in Brooklyn Heights – serving up traditional American sandwiches as well as great Spanish sides.
- Florentina’s Restaurant (454 Graham Ave.) Discover great Mexican dishes at this East Williamsburg eatery – we love the huevos rancheros, chimichangas, and guacamole they deliver.
- Teddy’s Bar & Grill (96 Berry St.) Your favorite tried and true American dishes are now available for delivery from this Williamsburg grill.
- Neptune Kebab House (203 Neptune Ave.) Try out some authentic hummus, babaganoush, and gyro from this Mediterranean/Turkish eatery in Brighton Beach.
- Tai Thai (206 Bedford Ave.) Fulfill your love of Thai food by ordering in some tom yum soup, basil fried rice, or massaman curry from this Williamsburg restaurant.
- NGI Japanese Fusion (8318 3rd Ave.) This Bay Ridge eatery not only has unique and flavorful sushi options, they also have decadent desserts – such as their chocolate souffle and raspberry and cream tartufo, yum!
Powered by Facebook Comments