While this week’s popular restaurant, Chinatown Restaurant, may be a misnomer since it’s not in Chinatown nor does it serve solely Chinese food, it is still delicious, explaining why it is one of our most popular delivery restaurants of the week! This Upper East Side eatery delivers fresh sushi and Chinese fare sure to please the most finicky of eaters.
With huge portions and affordable prices, Chinatown Restaurant is the perfect place to order delivery from for lunch or dinner. With pieces of sashimi costing a mere dollar, you can’t find a better deal on the Upper East Side. One of their most popular dishes, the crowd favorite General Tso’s Chicken is succulent and spicy. Here are more of Chinatown Restaurant’s best-selling dishes:
- Chef Spicy Tuna Roll: A classic spicy tuna roll remixed with crunch and avocado on top.
- Sweet & Sour Chicken: A takeout favorite, this classic dish doesn’t disappoint.
- Bubble Tea: The perfect accompaniment to your meal, this drink comes in more than 10 varieties!
- Chicken with Broccoli: Another popular takeout dish, we promise this particular one rises above the rest.
- Spicy Dragon Roll: Indulge yourself with this stuffed maki roll: spicy tuna and shrimp tempura wrapped with eel avocado on top.
Chinatown Restaurant | 1650 3rd Ave., New York, NY
Delivery Hours: 11:30AM – 11:30PM
Delivery Range: FDR Drive – E 67th St. and 5th Ave. – E 120th St.
Powered by Facebook Comments