Indulge with delivery from one of these new restaurants today. Happy exploring!
- Nobi Sushi (437 3rd Ave) A cold seaweed salad and cucumber avocado roll from this Midtown Japanese restaurant are all you need this summer to cool down!
- Lil’ Bites Cafe (2530 Frederick Douglass Blvd) An all-American sandwich (ham, roast beef, turkey, American cheese, lettuce, and tomato) from this Harlem cafe would be the perfect thing to bring along to the beach on a hot day.
- Ladino Tapas (940 8th Ave) This tapas restaurant in Midtown has delicious small plates available for delivery – the ceviche and tamales would make for a tasty afternoon snack.
- Rizzo’s Fine Pizza (1426 Lexington Ave) An Upper East Side outpost of their popular Queens location, this restaurant serves up thin-crust pizza in 25 delicious varieties.
- Soup Stop (517 Columbus Ave) & (1270 Madison Ave) From these two new Upper East Side and Upper West Side locations, you can get comforting soups and sandwiches delivered to your doorstep.
- Bruschetteria (92 Rivington St) This Lower East Side restaurant offers comforting Italian food; and as their name would indicate, they offer 10 different types of bruschette!
- Roll n Go (362 Broadway) This American eatery has a something for everyone – pizza, rotisserie chicken, and mac and cheese, all for affordable prices!
- Healthy Oasis (456 3rd Ave) Takeout is no longer only greasy, unhealthy food – this Kips Bay eatery proves just that. This cafe delivers tons of healthy fare – ranging from salads to paninis.
- Mini Thai Cafe (105 Avenue A) Order a delicious curry, or other Thai delicacies from this East Village restaurant.
Powered by Facebook Comments