If you want some hearty American fare with a twist, look no further than our popular delivery restaurant of the week: Lodge! Located in the south side of Williamsburg, this hip eatery delivers lots of American comfort food; their sides of mac and cheese and tater tots are super popular with Delivery.com users!
As if you need another excuse to love weekends or Delivery.com, get this – Lodge also delivers delicious brunch foods! We love the thought of ordering in their amazing buttermilk pancakes (which come with a choice of seasonal fruit, almonds, chocolate chunks, or bananas) with a side of applewood-smoked bacon for a cozy meal on a Sunday morning.
Here’s a look at some of our favorite dishes:
- Tofu Scramble with veggie sausage: A great hearty breakfast alternative for all of you herbivores!
- Chorizo Corncakes: Masa cake topped with poached egg, chorizo, pico de gallo, avocado sour cream, and crumbled cheese. YUM.
- Iceberg Wedge Salad: A delicious traditional wedge salad with homemade ranch dressing, tomatoes, and applewood-smoked bacon.
- Macintyre Sandwich: Fried egg, prosciutto, and pesto on a spinach wrap. Not a combo you see every day, but definitely extremely tasty.
- Lodge Hamburger: Served with arugula and sliced onion on a toasted brioche bun. The burger comes with optional cheese, sauteed mushrooms and onions and avocado but we would gladly take all of the above.
Lodge | 318 Grand St
Delivery Hours: Mon-Sun, 11am-4pm and 5pm-10:15pm
Delivery Range: Broadway – Boerum St. and Bushwick Ave. – Manhattan Ave.
Powered by Facebook Comments